Friday, June 3, 2011

Mail Surprise

I came home yesterday and saw that I had a small envelope in my mailbox. I couldn't remember ordering anything. Hmmmm?? What could it be? So, I tore it open and this lovely flower greeted me.....
Of course, I had to open that little bag and see what was inside and was I ever so pleasantly surprised! Just look at this cutie! A beautiful pin cushion (and pins!!) hand made by my good friend Karen. I was so surprised and yes, Karen, it made me smile!! This is my first RAK and my first stitched item from Karen. It was so sweet of her to think of me and I will treasure it! Thank you Karen for making my day!

Hugs and Stitches!

6 comments:

Karen said...

so cute! nice and sunny!

Karen said...

Oh...I'm so glad you like it! I know you are a fan of LK too.

Hope to see you tomorrow at the stitch-in!

Berit said...

Adorable! What a perfect package. :D

Nan said...

Stitching friends are the best. What a nice thing to do Karen.

Nicole said...

That is so cute and so sweet of Karen!!! :)

Michele said...

what a sweet RAK :)