Wednesday, June 22, 2011

She lives.....

Sorry I have been "missing in action" but unfortunately, I came home from vacation to a nasty sinus infection and the start to bronchitis. Luckily, I already had a routine doctor's appointment so I was able to get started on some good antibiotics. But.....that good was soon shattered when I had one too many coughing attacks and threw my back out! Fortunately, I didn't mess up any discs but I had some pretty bad muscle spasms. I am well on the road to recovery and just in time for a fun stitching retreat. I'll be back soon with an update on that. Have a great week gang and stay cool!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you had to go through all that - enjoy your getaway!

Karen said...

hope you are feeling better....have a great trip!

Can't wait to hear about all of the fun...

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Hope you're feeling no more pain and have a great trip to gather with stitching friends. Can't wait to hear more about it!

Fiona said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Enjoy your retreat and looking forward to hearing all about it.