Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Prairie Schooler Finish

Here is a project that I finished earlier this year and never posted a picture of. Some of you may remember me stitchng on it during the Christmas stitch-in in Manning, SC. It is Prairie Schooler's Garden Sampler. This was such a fun and easy piece to stitch. I changed up the design by stitching the blocks vertically. I plan on making this into a bellpull for my kitchen. The picture doesn't show it very well but the fabric is a light colored sage green. I am very pleased with the end results, I just need to get busy finishing/sewing it up.
I wanted to also thank each and every one of you that visit my blog and leave comments. You keep me motivated to share my stitching and the happenings in my little corner of the world. Your comments mean the world to me!

Thanks and until we chat again.........

13 comments:

Karen said...

What a wonderful finish! I can't believe you didn't share earlier
... this one is just too good to keep to yourself!!!!

Can't wait to see it finished as a bellpull.

happy stitching.....

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous! It will look fantastic as a bell pull - can't wait to see it finished!

Deborah said...

Beautiful finish!

Faye said...

i certainly DO remember this one and it turned out just fantastic!! As usual, you stitch up projects that make me ((smile))...

Another winner for sure, Faye

Cathy B said...

Yvonne - congrats on your finish - wow!

Can you email me so that I have your email address? I have some retreat information I would like to send you.

Fiona said...

Great finish, it ill look great as a bell pull hanging in your kitchen

Carolyn NC said...

Turned out beautifully, Yvonne! Will make a perfect bellpull, too. :)

Nan said...

Holy Cow Girl! That's amazing!

Mary's Stitchin Time said...

Love the PS finish, Yvonne. And a wonderful way to stitch it and finish it as a bellpull! Since this is my 1st visit to your blog, I perused the rest of the posts on the page and have also fallen in love with your Quaker Diamonds piece. Can't wait to see it up close so you need to bring it to the retreat in June! Wonderful blog!

Anonymous said...

Love it! When it is finished, you must have me over for a "reveal" stitch night!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

That is such a great finish! Can't wait to see it finish, finished...

Unknown said...

Oh, this is just beautiful! I fall in love with it every time I see this stitched. I've been looking for this graph for quite a while. One day I'll find one and stitch my own. Thank you for sharing it!
Sandy

Carol said...

I am a PS addict myself and just wanted to say that your finish is just gorgeous, Yvonne!!