Monday, March 21, 2011

Quaker Diamonds Update

Happy Monday - Aaaccchhoooo! Bless me! Pollen season is in full swing here in the south. Everything is covered in a yellow-green tint of sneezing joy! This is the time of year when you really want it to rain so it will wash away some of the haze in the air.

Saturday, I got to spend most of the day and night with my bestest buddy, Lorrie. We laughed, had sloppy joes for dinner and she jumped right into my stash that is "stashed" everywhere - LOL! Even got a little stitching done in between! Glad she came by and we promised each other, we'll do this more often! And the next time, I will remember to bake the brownies!

So, to prove that I DID do a "little" stitching, here is an update on Quaker Diamonds. This is not a hard stitch but consider yourself warned, there are a lot of color changes. Just when you get on a stitching roll with one color, it's time to re-load that needle. I'm just loving how all the colors blend with one another.


Well, that's about it friends! Until the next time, keep on stitching!

7 comments:

Karen said...

looks great! very pretty colors.

Mama Joan said...

It is always great to get together with your best bud. Your Quaker Diamonds is looking great.

Deborah said...

It's snowing here in MA, so I am looking forward to some warm pollen laden weather. Love Quaker Diamonds.

Nan said...

How dare you forget the brownies. LOL!
Quaker diamonds is absolutely beautiful. I love the colors too.

Unknown said...

The colors do looks terrific together. Your stitching is beautiful as well.

Anonymous said...

I had a marvelous time! Can't wait to do a little more stash jumping!

Karen said...

I just hate pollen!!!!!

Your Quaker Diamonds is so pretty...love the colors too. Can't imagine the trouble you and Lorrie found.

happy stitching....