Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fripp and Friends / Part 3

I couldn't tell you about Fripp and not mention (and show off!) the wonderful gift I received from my dear friend, Karin. Karin is the funniest and sweetest girl I know. Unfortunately, Karin did not get to go to Fripp this year and she was sorely missed. She and I have always been suite-mates or room-mates. Anywho, every year, we draw names/wish list and our recipent gets a great stash of goodies. This year, Karin got my name. I got a wonderful assortment of fabrics, two ornament charts w/threads from Homespun Elegance and Little House Needleworks, a surprise Halloween chart with threads and lots of other great things. But, the MOST WONDERFUL GIFT OF ALL was this.......


Ain't it pretty?!!! Karin stitched me the Blackbird Designs Happy Birthday piece. It was stitched for me because last year, during one of our late night bedroom talk sessions, we learned we have the same birthday. She stitched it with our initials, our birthday and titled it "Birthday Twins". I am so truly honored to have received this beautiful treasure. Thank you Karin from the bottom of my heart!! Love Ya!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

What a sweet gift! I know you will definitely treasure this one.

Faye said...

Wow!!! Twin Fripp girls!!!This is beautiful and I know you will cherish it always.....

Charlene ♥ NC said...

What a great treat! It is very pretty and sweet.

Unknown said...

That is very cool, and designed especially for you - fantastic!!