Saturday, July 5, 2008

Spooky Fireworks

I hope everyone had a happy 4th of July. We started the day buying fireworks and ended it with a bang! We were blessed with a rain shower a couple of hours before it got dark so we didn't have to worry about the yard being too dry and possibly starting a fire.

Later last night and into the wee hours this morning I was stitching away and I am happy to report I finished stitching BOF's Lost Spirits. This was a spooky-fun piece to stitch and I am so happy I decided to get it out of my stash and stitch it up. I hope to spend tomorrow finishing it into a bellpull. Here's a picture of the finished piece. The colors are much brighter in person.


Well, that's all I have for now. I promise to get more finished items posted in the next day or two. I'm still new to all of this but I have to say, it's quite fun!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

WOW - great job on the stitching gal! You stitched too fast!!!
Loved the fireworks and the stitching!