Monday, June 30, 2008

It's Monday!

Well, I had planned on getting a computer/photo uploading lesson from Chris this weekend so I could share some pictures but it just didn't happen. I'll do my best to get that done before this time next week. I did go through some old photos this weekend trying to get them in date order. I want to do a scrapbook of the 80's - when I was much younger! - to highlight my dating years with Chris. We dated for nine years before we got married so that covers the decade! I had a great time re-living moments of the past. I went to four proms (mine and his junior/senior), had a blast at some Halloween parties and gotta love the 80's hair-dos! LOL!

Until next time....

3 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW on the 4 proms gal! DS and his GF went to 3. I ended up going to 3 too. One with a friend who passed away not too long ago and two with the ex. Don't even know where all those pics are now!

Ruth said...

Hiya Sunshine! You go with that scrapping.... When you get yours done you can work at the boxes of pictures under my kitchen table :)

I'll check on that pattern for you. I think it came out a jumbo book of Christmasy things.

Carol R said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.