Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's Hump Day!

What a busy week it has been so far. It's always rough coming back to work after being off for a holiday - but it was worth it! Nothing much to report here. I did get Lost Spirits made into a bellpull so it's ready to hang on my kitchen door come October 1st. Speaking of Halloween, have you seen the limited edition SCREAM HOUSE by Just Nan at The Silver Needle's website? It's really a cute piece. Not something I would probably use, but it is cute none the less. Go check it out!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I saw that JN at SN, but I don't think I'll be buying it. I did the TrickORTtreat Box but this is a bit $$ and A LOT of work for a Halloween piece. I love it, but... I talked myself out of it! :) Have a great rest of the week, the weekend will be here before you know it! :-)

Lisa said...

I saw the halloween piece too but just don't think I am interested, too much $$ and then too much work too! LOL Be Sure to post a picture of the finished bellpull!

Polly said...

I saw it also. Really cute but with me being so finishing challenged it is not for me. LOL Have a great rest of the week

Chris said...

I saw the JN Halloween piece at SN last week. It is cute.
This is my first visit to your blog. Love all your photos.

Cathy... said...

This is just bizarre-years ago before I ever sb'ed, I used to haunt the silver needle website too! Haven't been there to see what's new in SO long-I'll have to check it out!