Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Prayers and Best Wishes for Linda


Just a little post to ask for prayers and best wishes for my friend, Linda. She is one of the cross stitch pals and just a sweet (and VERY funny) lady. She fell and broke her hip, had surgery and is currently doing physical therapy. I haven't seen her in quite a while and she's been on my mind lately. I wanted to share a picture that we took last October while attending the Pals Convention in Myrtle Beach (there's Karen and Faye in the background!!).

So Linda, if you are reading this, keep up the good work and get well soon! I'm ready to play that "pass the box" game again real soon - whoo hoo!!

6 comments:

natalysneedle said...

Best Wishes to your friend and may she have a speedy recovery!

Julie M said...

Prayers and good thoughts for your friends quick recovery!

Sorry to hear you won't be going to Pals this year. My friend Connie will not be going either. And her friend Tracey isn't going this year. Sad.

Unknown said...

Prayersd and positive thoughts heading Linda's way. What a funny lady she is!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Praying for Linda this morning for a speedy recovery :)

Siobhán said...

Linda is in my thoughts and prayers!

Fiona said...

Hope Linda has a speedy recovery.