Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stitching Update


Sorry photo is a little dark....Thought I would give everyone an update on the stitching progress. Paradise Lost is coming along. I have decided after PL I don't want to stitch anything, for a while, that has leaves. No wonder Satan was able to hide in the garden! LOL! I have put PL down to stitch a small ornament. Wanted something that was just a quick stitch and I also want a new ornament for my tree this year. Decided to stitch Heart In Hands' Celebration Winter. After the ornament, I may start Blackbird Designs' A Wish For You since it too is another quick stitch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of leaves. But it's looking sooo good.

Carolyn NC said...

It looks great - so And a Forest Grew is out??? :)

Yvonne..... said...

To Carolyn NC - YES!! LOL!!