Monday, April 19, 2010

Bon Jovi Rocks!

I have been missing in action only because I am still trying to get over the "Bon Jovi Experience" from this past Thursday night. Corbin and I were able to get VIP Party Suite tickets to see Bon Jovi - a band I have been in LOVE with since the 80's. It was a FABULOUS concert - one I will never forget. They played for 2 1/2 hours straight and sound as good live as they do on CDs. We are still riding cloud nine! Here's a couple of photos from the 207 that I took - LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures. Although I do wonder all the time, why do guitar players have to make such faces?

Shelleen said...

I am sooo jealous. This is #1 on my bucket list. DH knows that it is the #1 concert that I have to go to when they are here.

Anonymous said...

WEEEEEEEEeeeeeee! LOL