Monday, January 12, 2009

A "Toothy" Kinda Day!


Today was the day I was dreading all weekend long. The day I had to sit in a dentist chair and let someone drill, grind and make me a nervous wreck! I cracked my back tooth some time ago and had put off having it repaired. I am now the proud owner of a shiny new crown. A crown that I hope will last for the rest of my life time! LOL! I have to admit, it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated. I couldn't have asked for a nicer dentist and staff. I even got a phone call after lunch asking if I was ok and did I have any problems eating lunch! Gotta love good customer service! Just for being good, I think I will treat myself to an ice cream tonight (I can eat one now without squealing - LOL)!

1 comment:

Polly said...

Now that didn't hurt did it. LOL

Hugs