Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fripp 2010! (warning - long post!)

Well, the annual (#7) Fripp trip has came and went and I know I'm not alone when I say I'm ready for next year! We had a fantastic time together and I actually got some stitching done. Going to bed late, sleeping late, wearing pjs all day long.....it's really under-rated! LOL!

Here's just a few photos just to make you a little jealous, if you weren't there!

Yes! I do stitch! Working hard on Paradise Lost (will try to post an updated photo showing my progress later today)


Me and my best string-bean buddy, Kathy!


This can happen after a few days with little sleep and being around crazy people!


Kathy earned the coveted String Bean award for her transformation from Butter Bean!


And you can't have a girls-get-together without Mom. With a wave of the wand, she only "thinks" she can get us to behave!


My bestest buddy, Karin and my sister-at-heart, Lorrie!


And the two newest members of our society, Delisa and Zee. They let us torment them for the day with blue eye shadow, sprinkles of glitter, bobby-pins of floss, etc. And, they loved every minute of it!!


And, of course, we can't forget about Theresa and Ann!


Just a group shot of some looking on while someone opens a goody bag!


The applying of the ceremonial eyeshadow!


You even learn you are coo-coo for cocoa puffs!


And, if you thought learning what not to wear was important, check this out - "What Not To Stitch"!


So, that's just a little peek into the life of a Delta Fripp Get-Away! Until next year, I leave you with a little pose:


Ya Ya!
Woof Woof!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like ya'll had a GREAT time! Kathy looks really familiar... I don't know why, but she does! Looking forward to seeing you later this month and to meeting some of your friends! Can't wait!! :-)

Chris said...

Oh what fun you gals were having. Thanks for sharing pictures. Hope to see you in a few weeks at Amy's.