Monday, July 13, 2009

A Scrap-tastic Weekend!

I got to spend the weekend in Columbia with my friends scrappin' away at The Stamping Place. We had a wonderful time - as usual. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked but that's ok. Just spending time with friends is a big part of the trip anyway. It could be the fact that there were no cheese puffs - gotta have cheese puffs when you scrap!! LOL!

Here are a few pictures, compliments of Cindy from the Stamping Place:

Here I am posing for the camera. So happy to be away from work, relaxing with my glue, scissors and paper!

Here's Irene, my table buddy! Irene can really "produce"!

And last, but not least, is my good buddy Renee and her Mom. Renee is my blast from the past - when scrapbooking wasn't even cool

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay gal, the pics are great but how come we don't get to see pics of your progress??? Come on now, we wanna see scrapping progress along with stitching progress! And just think - in less than two weeks we will be having a stitching weekend!!

Renee'... said...

It's always sooooooooo good to see you. Can't wait for September and October!!! Will you send me a picture of your caramel apple page? I want to scraplift your scraplift. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow you can "produce" too I love your ideas and how you keep everything organized. I need to take lessons on that. Can't want to share my table with you again!