Monday, June 15, 2009

A XStitch Finish for Me!

It's been a while since I posted so here I am - with a xstitch finish! I know, I know, it's been FOREVER since I stitched but once the bug gets you, you have no choice. I dug through my stash and came out with my La D Da Mocking Bird piece. It's funny, when you are stitching on something, you think you will never finish it, you put it away and when you finally get back to it, you realize you didn't have that much left to do after all.



After finishing the Mocking Bird this weekend, I decided to start something NEW - Thomas by Notforgotten Farms. I got this pattern from my friend Lorrie when I was in Fripp and didn't realize it only finishes to a 5x7 size - just perfect for me!

I couldn't find a better picture on-line for this pattern but trust me, the colors are much nicer!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on the finish gal! I might just have to pull mine out and get it done now! I haven't even started mine yet! Great work!!!

Shelleen said...

congrats on the finish.

Lizzy Pizzy said...

Hi there, just found your La-D-Da finish over in Pinterest (very random). Just wanted to say I love your finish and have pinned it to my Pinterest board too.
Well done you
Liz (of Oz) x