Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Remember Me?

Yes, I'm still here. It's been awhile, hasn't it? Work has had me tied up where I couldn't see up from down but.....I did manage to get away for a little vacation to Myrtle Beach. The weather was a bit weird. One day it was sunny and warm and the next, freezing cold with winds blowing around 30mph. We had a great time. Probably one of the best vacations we've had since we went to Colorado last year. We didn't have any plans - just do what feels right when the moment strikes!

Here's a couple of photos:

A girl could get use to this view!


And this view isn't all that bad either!


When you get cold weather, deal with it! LOL!


I'm ready to go back - now!!

2 comments:

Cathy... said...

I wondered if you had made your annual MB trip. Looks relaxing :) Thanks for the cute card too!

Ruth said...

Hi GF -- what a lot of fun you've been having. I wonder how successful mom was at keeping you in line???? :)

And thanks for the pics from Speedy's bday! I got such a smile out of seeing ya'll together. miss ya!!!!!!